java - Disable a specific jComboBox item if there is a matching data in a database -


I am currently working on jComboBox which contains some items that should be added to the SQL database. I would like to know if I can disable some items if it is already a match on the database, is it possible? I would also like to add a date table to the database, once I select a date, some items in the jesbibox will be disabled.

To clear all of this, what I have to do is set the items of JDatechooser and jConteobos that you want to disable the combobox items that were already entered on the database based on the date selected from the zodiac. Is connected to the database. This will reduce the repetition.

I am using Netbeen and thanks to Kripa Marie in advance.

EDIT: Google can not find specific answers


Comments