jquery - Ajax error - 0 after a long php script -


I am using jquery AJAX to send url of a file (csv file) located on the server in my php script To process it,

There are telephone calls in the CSV file. If I have a file then even 10.000 calls are all right. But if I try to file a bigger file with an example of 20000 calls then I get an Ajax error 0. I check the server response with firebug but I do not get anyone.

This behavior occurs after 40mins like w8ing to end php script. So why do I get this error on large files? What to do with Apache, MySQL or Server? Anyone capable of helping me can be my personal hero, because it is driving me crazy.

I should know what's really going on, but the firebug will not return the answer to a server.

I have checked the php error log and it does not tell anything on this matter

Thanks in advance.

The script may expire:

View your php.ini file

  Max_execution_time max_input_time; An input can be processed for maximum time  

Is your PHP.ini dependent on your environment, more information:


Comments