python - django queryset method returning different results after update -


I am getting unexpected results after the trial, so my activation () is my query method which is basically just another Filters I: (i) MySync (): / />

  class DepartmentSet (QuerySet): DIFE active (auto): return self.filter (active = true)  

I have 2 virtual envisions 1.5 running. 1 (my original) and a 1.5.5 I have done a pip - upgrade -r requirements.txt on 1.5.5, so other dependencies have also been updated. Returns the original returns of the active departments of the college in 1.5.5, but it gives returns to all the active departments regardless of the college, although if I change the following code then it works as expected.

  mylist = college.department_set.all (). Active ()  

If it is necessary then I do not feel like making this change, but I can not see the change notes looking at where and why this problem is happening?

Thanking Matthew for any help


Comments