java - Issues passing data from the UI into a database - JSF, JPA, etc -


A little bit of an issue trying to pass the value recorded in the IM. For a specific table and column in the database, but when I send to deposit this value then I get an error

  Warning: # {markingBean.markSectionOne}: java.lang. UnsupportedOperationException: Not supported yet. Javax.faces.FacesException: # {markingBean.markSectionOne}: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: is not yet supported in Glasfis console  

I Netbin, Jesf, Derby DB

  & lt; p: spinner id = "ajaxspinner80'm using -100" value = "# {markingBean.spinnerNumber1}" Crnfactor = "1" m = "80 disabled" max = "100" = "# {formBean.number! = 8} "& gt; & Lt; P: Ajax update = "Ajaxspinvalue" process = "@ this" /> & Lt; / P: spinner & gt; & Lt; P: Command button action = "# {MarkingBeankmarkSectionOne}" value = "# {bundle. Button}" update = "" Hooligan "icon =" ui-icon-disk "/ & gt;  

above is how is the user selects value and then sent him to the Bean:

  public void Cihnakshnson () {this.markToCreate.create (this. markToCreate);}  

However, it seems that this is the cause of the error

  throw public zero (marking Marktreatt) {new Unsupported exception ( "Book Up to To change the body of the generated methods, tool | templates.}  

I have found the code below on my marking entity class,

I have a question about how I can insert a spinner in my desk without marking on the MarksionOn column

thanks

You need a mediator between the databases. You can find about this" Spinner in my Table "or any other Should never think of being a key element.

Do this in steps:

  1. Get the moderator to receive a UI form and validate incoming data.
  2. Process the incoming data and continue.

Comments