jquery - Securing Python-Bottle RESTful API -


I am using a Python-bottle to implement a middleware that stores data from 2 resipulal APIs and local databases. Bundles and access to APIs by a single C ++ client written by a single wrist third party.
Local DB is Mongo DB and the data is being revoked in Jasonan.
I am also implementing a JQuery-based API client for administration purposes.

What will be the best way to get the API? There is an option for TLS C ++ clients with reciprocal certification. Since only a very limited number of people (& lt; 10) will have access to the admin interface, and I will only need some basic role management, local storage roles and password hashes will be preferred

I But the documentation is a bit less and I have not found any examples that would fit in my use. OAuth seems to be a complicated way for a small number of my low number of users.

Frankly, I am overwhelmed by the prospects and need some guidance on how to choose.

Just plain, I said "safe" and both certification and communication encryption means.


Comments