oracle sqldeveloper - SQL Developer 4 Monitor Sesions not working correctly -


I have SQL developer version 4.0.0.13 and I'm connected to Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.8.0

I try to run session reports under the use of monitor sessions / database administration -> sessions from the tool menu and I always get the following error.

  The requested operation: ORA-00904: "SQL_ID": Invalid identifier 00904. 00000 - "% s: invalid identifier" * Reason: * Action: Seller code 904  

I copied the reported report to the UserDefinedReports and edit it. I found the following:

A GV in the report. Selects from $ session and tries to select a column named SQLID when I do not exist for DESC GV $ session

So I removed the SQL_ID from the selection and the entire report and I successfully saved my custom I can run the report.

The question is:

Is there a way to do this for normal session reports and also work from the tool drop down menu? I want to be able to kill sessions and trace them and it is not working with custom reports, so I hope that should be possible with the standard.

Any help or ideas will be highly appreciated.

Cheers

Yes you can either ask DBA if you're gv $ Acting on ideas, or for removing the kill / trace button, to customize your report.

I talk about it here:


Comments