asp.net - abc PDF generate a blank page on IIS -


Using ABC PDF 8.0 I am creating PDFs from PDF, it works well at my local end, but generates blank pages on IIS. , I already offers all the permissions in the bottom of the IE IE, and folders. When I try to generate a PDF via any external link, it works perfectly like Google.com. My link is more accessible and there is no error on the page. Please find the code below for your reference.

  var url = "test.com" if (XSettings.InstallLicense (abcPDFkey)) {{doctor theDoc = new doctor ()) {// apply a rotation duplication; MediaBox.Width; Double H = the.Doc.MediaBox.Height; Double L = theDoc.MediaBox.Left; Double B = the.Doc.MediaBox.Bottom; TheDoc.Transform.Rotate (90, L, B); TheDoc.Transform.Translate (W, 0); // Doc. To set timings for HMLopshots. Reset = 1; TheDoc.HtmlOptions.Timeout = 25000; // Dock our rectangle. Right. With = h; TheDoc.Rect.Height = w; TheDoc.HtmlOptions.Engine = EngineType.Gecko; TheDoc.HtmlOptions.ImageQuality = 60; Int theID; TheID = the.Doc.AddImageUrl (url); While (true) {theDoc.FrameRect (); Break the (! The.Doc.Chainable (theID)); TheDoc.Page = theDoc.AddPage (); TheID = thedoc.AddImageToChain (theID); Int NewHead = theDoc.GetInfoInt (the.Doc.Root, "Page"); TheDoc.SetInfo (Newhead, "/ Rotate", "90"); } (Int i = 1; i & lt; = thedoc.PageCount; i ++) {theDoc.PageNumber = i; TheDoc.Flatten (); } Foreach (Indirect object in InDoc.ObjectSoup) {if (IO is PixMap) {PixMap pm = (PixMap) IO; Pm.Realize (); // End indexed color images pm.Resize (pm.Width / 6, pm.High / 6); }} The.Doc.Save (System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath ("PDFFileName")); TheDoc.Clear (); }  

Please help, thank you

OK, I thought what was the problem.

Firstly, I define the relative path for all my images, and the other thing is that our server has an internal IP, I define the URL for the internal IP instead of the public domain. Which fixes my problem ..

Cheers !!


Comments