c# - OAuth v2.0 in combination with ASP.NET MVC 4 Web API -


I am trying to create a web API that uses the O2 standard to authenticate users with my existing application. Uses where communication with Web APIs is why I want to set up an Oath 2 server / service which checks users with my existing applications, which have users and roles Unfortunately I like to set up a service like this Received a good / simple example can not get what I'm concerned that you have examples or better idea to authenticate my users?

I do not quite understand your question to be honest, so I'm not sure Asking about or how to find an OAuth server to integrate your app.

I take my chance and share some search results with you hope that they will help.

This is a good article about ohth integration. Although it first suggests taking an earlier approach to better understanding of OETH and ASP.NET integration.

As seen in the post, this flow can guide you to implement your own author server and then you can integrate it with your WebApi Are there.

OAuth Implicit Grant Flow

This article is also: < / P>

This one has the following headlines:

  • Why would I need an API?
  • Creating an API in ASP.NET
  • Oath 2
  • Knowing the Windows Ezur Access Control Service
  • Consuming APIs

And finally SO post may be useful as well.

Edit

Because you said that you want to implement yourself, the OAuth server is adding some more context about the OAuth 1.0 protocol .

And this is a guide that can help you get a better understanding of the OAIT workflow.

For the part of the implementation, I am not an expert on that, but you need to first read and understand the Oath protocol so that your Oeth Server can be generic for other OAuth clients and you are actually Implementation After understanding the OAuthOther protocol, you can code a lot for the way you like your server.

Hope this additional information also helps.


Comments