extjs - Is it correct to call store.load() in the view init? -


I'm new to extJS. I have an app with a main controller that creates a new view properly. The data coming from the shop attached to this scene is being presented. I open the load command from within the Visual Init Function:

  var store = this.getStore (); .... this.getStore () Load ();  

This should not be true in my opinion, even if I get some examples like the above code. Is the controller a better thing to load data and render the scene properly?

Well you can do something like this in your controller, to ensure that the store is actually loaded The scene does not appear before it happens.

  var store = Ext.getstore ('store'); Store.on ('load', function (store) {// show the view if the store is correctly filled});  

and set your view to configure parameter 'store' in your store. You can get your data in one tpl using {store_value}.


Comments