How to run console application on azure? -


I have a test account on blue cloud. I have created a virtual server. I have created a console application with a superbbase. Server uploaded application on desktop I created TCP Endpoint (2012 Port) on Blue Virtual Desktop Configuration but my test code does not connect to the app via websocket: //myuseradress.cloudapp.net: 2012

Ps: My console app my day Works on the desktop and I can use ws: // localhost: 2012

When IaaS makes an endpoint in the cloud services, it specifies the request load load on the port of Azure Fabric on that port, which is for specific VM related to that endpoint. However, since it is IaaS and Paas, Windows Azure does not automatically configure VM to accept that connection. So you log in to VM and make sure that its internal firewall is allowing inbound connections to the appropriate port.


Comments