xamarin.ios - xamarin studio stops debugging -


I am using Zardine Studio and Monotect for the development of IMAX applications. When I set a breakpoint on my code and start debugging with XMerin Studio, the code breaks correctly on the debugger breakpoint, but the problem is that when I take a few seconds (maybe 30-40 seconds) After debugger detects code with debugger, debugger prevents debugging, what should I do just like a crash?

Edit

I noticed that this is not due to the break point, whenever I do not work with the phone after a few seconds, the debugger Disconnect and stop debugging. Is this really a bug? I think that maybe there is a setting that I will change, then the problem will be fixed.

If it is a bug, verify that there is a new release and you update the copy otherwise Report it to the software providers for the solution.


Comments