ember.js - Javascript (Ember) I18N for a block, not just a string -


We are using our amber app to i18n, and yet it's fine. We have got a bunch of keys for the "cancel" and "save" and "do not do this" for the strings, but I'm not sure that the correct way to reach string-based IILN section is I. There is a warning from (I am searching for this lesson, but emotion is similar):

Stop!

  • Windows 98
  • If you click on the next button, you accept responsibility for it. Do:

    If you agree, click on "I agree" to continue.

    Should I put only the keys in the language file for that block? A key to the whole Shebang, HTML and all? Or is there another way?

    Hi @ pizzomores I suggest you use a bunch key For two reasons.

    1. Here is the need to add both HTML tags and text as the value.

    Example:

    Stop! What you are doing can not be reversed if you click on the next button, then you accept responsibility for it: & lt; Br> & Lt; Ul & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; Three small children & lt; Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; Greek lord debt crisis & lt; Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; Windows 98 & lt; Li & gt; & Lt; / Ul & gt;

    I will be bad about my knowledge. Besides,

    2 will happen if you do & lt; Ul & gt; To & lt; Ol & gt;

    You need to convert all your language files into

    Happy coding.


    Comments