objective c - Phantom Bar showing up at bottom of screen -


I have the iOS 7 iPad app. I use the storyboard. My root view controller is a tab bar controller in my tab One is a partition view controller, in which the report is to view, in which a table view controller (embedded in a navigation controller), see the split and view controller on the left in detail.

I am finding that I have a random bar under both controllers in the screen shot, you can see it under the left hand panel. If I have to select a report that moves towards the expansion, then you will see it there too. It does not matter what I can do I can not remove it ... it should be easy to remember. any suggestion?

phantom bar

Here is the storyboard view note that split The view controller is showing some kind of once, but it is not in NAV controller. I do not know whether this is related to the problem or not, I suspect it is being estimated from the bottom bar of the tabbar controller.

storyboard view


Comments