windows - Issue switching language input -


Install New on Windows 7 I can not change the language using the correct alt change

I do

I want to change to the correct alt shift and left alt shift to work in the previous Win7 installation

Is there any way to resolve this?

/ div>

Is the keyboard layout set correctly and what exactly is alt alt instead of Alt key? -gr?

If you right-click your taskbar, then I think there may be an option to open your keyboard and language options. If I do not remember correctly, then you can definitely get it through your control panel. You can change the keyboard layout here.

Open a text editor and press $$ /. Try typing in alternate and less-used keys like this and to do so that the right key creates the correct characters.

The on-screen keyboard can also show you which layout the computer is using, it tells you. You can find in your Accessibility Options.


Comments