C# COM out of process EXE server and manifest uiaccess="true" doesn't work together -


After two days of searching I left and hope, I will get an answer here.

The process I wrote in C # is the EXE COM server, which works fine. Actually, exe provides an interface with CoRegisterClassObject, which customers can use in Exe also a UI etc. is. Typelib of EXE is registered during installation.

One of the COM clients is Outlook, so I have no control over the client side.

Now we need to enable uiaccess in our XI file, so we have added our line to our manifest file:

    

We have also signed EXE and specific part, which requires that UI access works fine now.

But: My COM interfaces are no longer visible to Outlook. When Outlook tries to make an example of the COM object, it throws error 0x80040154: "Class is not registered".

I do not know how the client can appear with low performance levels in Outlook is a manifest file with uiAccess = "false".

I've already played with CoInitializeSecurity and also dcomcnfg.exe, but there is no success.

Thanks to Best Regards and any Tipps, Daniel


Comments