MySQL Workbench works and phpmyadmin does not -


About Half a week ago I stopped using phpmyadmin and started using MySQL workspace. Now, I can not connect to phpmyadmin I tried connecting with two different computers and to server trying to connect with at least 4 users and root. I suspect that this work is a mistake of the time I used workbank during the time, I made some changes to the user's privileges, but I do not remember the features. I get an "Incorrect username / password".

Any thoughts?

It seems that some comments have been removed, but given the fact that you have been given Your user's hostname was a suggestion to check your permissions with localhost, and it appears that you did not understand that % is not as < Code> localhost . Many establishments come with many root users, one for host localhost , host % , and anytime 127.0.0.1 For one third. This is normal and it is a part of how MySQL manages permissions. TCP / IP connection match % , no socket connection (they use localhost .).

One more thing that is important to realize is that when phpMyAdmin does not make any difference to the client machine you are using; What matters is that the machine is a web server, because for the same reason where MySQL requests come, you can easily get a little confused if using a remote machine through the sockets on the same machine on the same machine MySQL can connect to running on the server - even if you are on a remote machine from MySQL server, in this case MySQL appears as a local host connection.

Anyway, whatever happened, you were "cleaning" the additional users and removed one whose opposite host value (either % or Local host ); I just rebuild my user with another host. This should clear it for you.


Comments