How to integrate MuPDF in iOS project -


How do I integrate mupdf libraries into an existing IOS project? I can run the source given on my device and simulator, but I can not manage to add it correctly to my project. I tried to add and import compiled static libraries, but it only works in the simulator , Even though I use the script to create a fat library with all architecture (Armwyn armv7s arm64 i386). There is an error in this case

  The file was created for archiving which is not related to architecture (armv7s)  

Ideally I add it I want to do this as a sub-schedule for ease of upgrading, I tried the same, but I do not have to recognize the encoded library as to where it was built. I was able to generate and integrate the mpdf library for all architectures. I was able to generate and integrate the mpdf library for all the architectures. I wrote a small step-by-step tutorial on this.

I hope this will help you! Cheers


Comments