notifications - smartGWT onDraw when is it executed? -


When the dynamic method of a dynamic form is corrected?

When I load my page for the first time Puremvc.Mediator page) and drag my dynamic form with an ondous method, I enter the dialing method on it. Then I destroy the visual element, remove the mediator from fatted, and reload the page. Dynamic form is being rebuilt, View component is also, but I have not entered the on-line method. Just as if the object has already been prepared! But the thing is that it was destroyed, his parents, and parents' parents too. What can be the problem?

OK, I got it.

The thing is that I use PUREMVC intermediary and notification on the first load, everything is good that the asynchronous method that returns data for dynamic form C, sending successful information after I VLayout B has been created from, and thus addMember method adds and shows DynamicForm C.

On the second load, I already use data collected from DB, so no async method is being processed and before the notification comes I create VLayout B, so basically the DynamicForm C Not being dragged.

My solution: I have changed some lines of code to make sure that I always call that method after the page creation data through notification (whether it is from DB or stock). ) Sends.


Comments