iis - "Failed to enumerate SSL bindings" error code 234 -


Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

When you type the following command in PowerShell

  dir iis: \ sslbindings  

I do not think the problem is resolved is. In

Edit

Do I get an error on the command run

SSL binding fail to enumerate

Apparently due to a corrupted registry?

In my case, I get an error when I have registry SslCertStoreName and DefaultSslCtlStoreName. I removed DefaultSslCtlStoreName and error bit and went for a while for some reason, DefaultSslCtlStoreName was rebuilt in the registry, and went I got the error again. So I wrote a simple PowerShell script which removes it.

This is part of my build script.

  function cleanupSslBindings () {$ sslBindingsPath = 'hklm: \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ services \ HTTP \ Parameters \ SslBindingInfo \' $ registryItems = Get-ChildItem- path $ sslBindingsPath | Where-object-Filtrskript {($ _. Property -The AC 'DefaultSslCtlStoreName')} if ($ registryItems.Count -gt 0) {ForEach ($ $ IN $ registryItems item) {$ item | Remove Aitmprotiti -nam DefaultSslCtlStoreName Write-Host "Deleted DefaultSslCtlStoreName" $ ​​item.Name}} else {Write-Host "not found DefaultSslCtlStoreName in. SSL binding registry is clean." }}  

Comments