javascript - Can't scroll anymore on touchstart -


I want to add li> > touchstart event to parent On.

Currently, it works. I have a scroll on timeline and I can click on li .

When I add touchstart , I can click one with li , it is better than click on mobile But the problem is, I can not scroll now on timeline ...

, can I separate touchstream, long press Touch-move or something like this?

& lt; Ul id = "timeline" & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; ... & lt; Li & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; / Ul & gt; $ ("# Timeline") ("& Gt; li") On ("click", function (e) {e.preventDefault (); ...});

I would like to use it:

  $ ("# timeline"). ("& Gt; li"). On ("touchstart click", function (e) {e.preventDefault (); ...});  

Take a look at this.

Whether it is a long touch or a small touch that can solve the problem for you.

Example:

  $ (function () {$ ("# timeline"). ("& Gt; li"). Swipe ({longTap: function (event , Target) {event.preventDefault (); // forward code}, allow the page scroll: "auto"}}};  

Next you can enable page scrolling and How it can be controlled:


Comments