php - Joomla 3.2 get Itemid for component view -


I have a menu link that links to a certain page on my component, the correct item idd entered in this page, The problem is that (I'll give the same example as Joomla Webstit) This view displays a list of dogs, but when I enter detailed information of a dog, I loose the mad.

I have a specific seminary, I want to allocate this detailed view, the menu has already been created and assigned to the scene with the XML file, now what I need on the list view The best way to master the links is ...

This is the closest thing in Joomla docs

Any ideas?

I've got an answer, you can force a Itemid on onforeforeread on the controller

  function on top () {$ jinput = JFactory :: getApplication () - & gt; Input; $ Jinput-> Set ('option', 'com_helloworld'); $ Jinput-> Set ('view', 'helloview'); $ Jinput-> Set ('mititad', '200');  

}


Comments