android - Application name in home screen of the phone needed but no main activity title -


I see that main activity has no title. And at the same time I call the application in my home screen of the phone I would like to show the icon which will show the application name Currently I can not delete the main activity title without deleting the app name in my home screen of the phone.

I need a title bar in the main activity to be more accurate (so I can not use @Android: style / Theme.NoTitleBar "option bar)

This is ... a code in my Android reveal:

  and I have the settings Lt; Application Android: allowBackup = "false" Android: Icon = "@ drawable / ic_launcher" Android: label = "@ string / app_name" and Rowd: subject = "@ style / appTheme">  gt; & lt; intent-filter & gt; & Lt; Action Android: Name = "Android .intent.action.MAIN" /> Category Android: Name = "android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" /> & lt; / Intent-Filter &   

and code in .xml:

  & lt; string name = "ap_name" & gt; The app name & lt; / string & gt; & lt; string name = "no" heading "" gt; & Lt; / String & gt;  

Deleting line: Android :. Labels = "@ string / no_title", did not work and "application name" is appearing in a title bar of my main activity

Try setting your application to Theme.NoTitleBar

  & lt; Activity Android :. Name = "activism" Android: label = "@ string / app_name" Android: Theme = "@ Android: Style / Theme. No Titles Beer" & gt; & Lt; Intent-Filter & gt; & Lt; Action Android: name = "android.intent.action.MAIN" /> & Lt; Category android: name = "android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" /> & Lt; / Intent-Filter & gt; & Lt; / Activity & gt;  

Source:


Comments