c++ - Declaring a variable with "class " keyword vs Declaring one without "class" keyword in function signatures -


What's the difference between the two methods?

Sometimes when I complain about compile-time errors, the compiler does not recognize certain types of classes in the signature of the function, then if I add the keyword "class" to the respective variables, then Always solve such compile-time errors. For example, if the compiler clients in

  zero recv (client * c)  
P> Then if I change it in

  zero recv (class client * c)  

the problem is resolved.

I am sorry that I can not come with a concrete example because I randomly came up with this question.

Keyword category, straight, and one type parameter declaration is called extended type specifier, it is new in the scope Introduces type where the function is declared. This is similar to pursuing the announcement.

This is also going to be using an announcement, for example if a name or function name of an object hides a class or anonym with the same name, for example

  struct A {}; AA; // Now the object is seen as an identifier of zero (structure A);  

Comments