javascript - Remove closest uploaded image -


I am now searching for hours for this simple answer. I have 5 upload fields for images and I want to create a Delete button for each uploaded image. If you click on this button, then you have to remove the nearest image.

I know that there are so many questions about this item on the stack, but can not get it right. I've tried to the nearest () , search () , closest () with children () But can not do it

Can someone give me the correct sign?

I created a JSField:

This is my html:

  & lt; Div class = "stn_uploader" & gt; & Lt; P class = "delete" & gt; Remove & lt; / P & gt; & Lt; Img src = "http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hME1fzYTKkc/Tl157uRJ3gI/AAAAAAAAIzQ/OnqAvShajaLA/s1600/white-clouds.jpg" width = "300" /> & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div class = "stn_uploader" & gt; & Lt; P class = "delete" & gt; Remove & lt; / P & gt; & Lt; Img src = "http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hME1fzYTKkc/Tl157uRJ3gI/AAAAAAAAIzQ/OnqAvShajaLA/s1600/white-clouds.jpg" width = "300" /> & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div class = "stn_uploader" & gt; & Lt; P class = "delete" & gt; Remove & lt; / P & gt; & Lt; Img src = "http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hME1fzYTKkc/Tl157uRJ3gI/AAAAAAAAIzQ/OnqAvShajaLA/s1600/white-clouds.jpg" width = "300" /> & Lt; / Div & gt;  

This is my jquery:

  $ (document) .ready (function () {$ ('. Stn_uploader .delete'). Function () {$ (This) .clostest ('.img'). Remove ();});});  

Image is brother so that will not work () . You can use

  $ (document) .ready (function () {$ ('.stn_uploader .delete'). Click (function () {$ (this) .next ('img'). Remove ();});});  $ {document} .ready (function () {$ (' .stn_uploader .delete '). Click (function () {$ (this) .closest (' .stn_uploader '). (' Img '). Remove ();});});  

Comments