jquery - Viewport Confusion When You Want IPad To Display Desktop Site And Then Use Media Queries For Smaller Mobile Devices -


I have read a lot about the viewport tag and understand the principles of it, but I still have some illusion that How best is

so I'm currently working on a site where there is a container division set to a width of 1024px. To do this work on the iPad, I set the following viewport tags:

    

All good yet rotation works fine.

Then I have several media questions to target mobile devices with a small screen. I think the iPad is considered to be a mobile device. So the site looks like I expected but the viewport should be set to:

   

So both can not be added, so I would like to know how to solve this issue or what am I doing?

Do you have the width of the device based on a different viewport tag?

All the time and help is greatly appreciated. With Twitter Bootstrap framework, I am using it so that we look at the desktop version on all the tablets,

But on all mobile phones we see mobile versions.

  & lt; Meta name = "viewport" content = "width = device-width, user-scalable = false, initial-scale = 1.0;" & gt;  

I had issues with another one, they used to reverse the Windows Phone before this meta tag, and show the desktop version instead of the mobile version!


Comments