piranha cms - Managing users with Pirhana CMS -


What is the best way to manage users with Cubana CMS? I want to prevent some users from adding content (posts etc ...) to some categories and prevent some sites from being listed for some users. (For those who do not know this, CMS is a micro CMS programmer, so please do not downgrade).

I would like to use the features of sites because I am working on the project in which I have the "network" of many sites managed by different organizations of one organization. I would like that each unit is able to see only its site, but the top organizations at the top can be able to manage every site. Also, inside a site I would like that some users can only edit some part of the site.

Is these features built-in? Otherwise what is the best way to implement yourself around CMS?

I am using ASP.NET MVC4 and EF5.

Thank you!

If you take a look at System> Permissions in the manager area, then you can see that you have permissions The manager can be in the group for different parts of the interface

Although there is currently no support to restrict access to individual site trees, but you can add a feature request for it. Are free or may have to Goo to pull back request sent away!

Regards!


Comments