symfony - ROLES manager - Symfony2 -


I'm currently doing a class of symfony2, and the smallest thing I want in developp, I create a

  • Display whether I want on my pages using roles ( IS_GRANTED user / role manager

    I present In order to succeded>).

  • My is a link in the direction of the user / role manager only when SUPER_ADMIN is logged.
  • Show all users, with their roles, user information ( username , email , roles (each Use a Edit Button and a Form to display a text file for roles)
  •   role_hierarchy: ROLE_ADMIN: ROLE_USER ROLE_SUPER_ADMIN: [ROLE_ADMIN, ROLE_ALLOWED_TO_SWITCH]  
    <>

Then here is my roles in security.yml. P> When I

  $ this-> Obtain ('security.role_hirarchy');  

I get an object in which all my roles are I

I do not understand the things here:

  • In the database, I have created another with two users, a created with ROLE_SUPER_ADMIN , ROLE ADMIN . When I remove them and display them on the screen (for role in {code> {{user.roles%} ... ...... {{role}} ..... { % Endfor%} ), I see:

      - "ROLE_SUPER_ADMIN ROLE_USER" for my ROLE_SUPER_ADMIN - "ROLE_USER" for my ROLE administrator  
  • Why? Because if I follow that logic ( ROLE_ADMIN = & gt; ROLE_USER ), then give me ROLE_SUPER_ADMIN = & gt; ROLE_ADMIN and ROLE_ALLOWED_TO_SWITCH , and thanks to the other relationship, that too ROLE_USER .

  • One more thing, when I should be I am changing (in the editing page for the user) in a user's roles, what should I do to display the roles?
    • ROLE_SUPER_ADMIN, ROLE_ADMIN
    • ROLE_SUPER_ADMIN, ROLE_ADMIN, ROLE_ALLOWED_TO_SWITCH, ROLE_USER
    • ...?

I do not understand the connection between what is stored in the database and which is shown in the user's roles (jogging).

Thank you for your time.


Comments