javascript - Backbone getter returning nothing -


Conflict with backbone ..

I'm amending an open source project and the following code is

  var tt = new request (); Tt.set ("url", base); Tt.set ("method", "option"); Tt.send ("text", "display"); Var resp = tt.get ("feedback"); Var text = resp.get ("text"); Console.log (resp); Console.log ("text", text.length);  

Use Chrome Developer Tools I can see the "race" model in detail so that it looks good.

Enter image details here

If I select " I try to get the value of the text "item if it returns an empty string, still in the console

This is clearly some text in it.

Make sure that you try to console.log the "text" in the callback of the request. I am assuming that the request class will make an ASCIC call for some service and will provide you with a way to hook in success or error cases. HH!


Comments