localhost - Accessing to a file and folder in Apache from Localhsot -


I want to create a virtual folder with a file in Apache, and to see that file from my browser: I Can i fix it

Error when I try my local host in the browser: You do not have permission to access / on this server.

I tried: created a folder in

1) etc. / apache2 / sites-available

2) Check the default Apache settings which is my IP 192.168 .1.5 is not blocked:

Believing that you are trying to serve / yourfolder Change the permissions of the folder (for example, 755) to provide the right access to others, and add the site after you have configured it.

  & lt; VirtualHost *: 80 & gt; ServerName example.com:80 DocumentRoot / yourfolder # Change according to your folder path & lt; Directory / yourfolder & gt; Allow the order, deny permission from all options - index & lt; / Directory & gt; & Lt; / VirtualHost & gt;  

Comments