sql - How do I connect to a database in LabView -


I created a new database using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, and now I want to interact via LabVIEW I am Using the Database Connectivity Tool Kit, I already have several variants to interact with the database first. This database was created by a person who has left the project and I can not find anything in Labovi. I am quite experienced with LabVIEW, but completely new and nervous by the database.

Thank you in advance.

The first connectivity toolkit should be open connection.

The existing code (VI) will either use a file or string as an input.

If the input is a string, you will need to create a new connection string corresponding to your server. You can find the normal SQL Server string on

if the input is the name of a file, then you referenced. .Adl can copy the file and then open the copied file and modify it by double clicking it and then select the OLE DB provider for SQL Server and then point to your server, database etc. Set the connection options and then test the connection.


Comments