Android - How can I tell that an apk has been signed with my key -


We have a third party app that has been created for us, but that we are going ahead.

He has created APK and has signed it with his key, but to upload it and to use our key, I had to resign.

I used it for this

Now I am trying to compare my APK with one who resigned, but 100% is not certain what to do .

I have tried to

  jarsigner -varvive -kistore my_keystore_location -verbose-salts my.apk  

A lot of files have been received, in which there are SMKs. This will be the value after the key

  s = signature was verified m = entry appears manifest = manifest at least one certificate in kiststore I = least of the scope of identities A certificate was received  

But then when I run a third party apk, which is still their key, then I also have problems with files, which should not be as it should be It says that it is signed with a key

I'm not sure that it works, but I see it in the package manager: / P>

It should be able to take your first package (your own) signature and this is the signature of your third party app on the Android app and not on your development platform (Windows, Mac, Linux etc.)

Seeing the documentation if 0 returned, signature matching if 1 is returned, neither has been signed- -3 for no match-2 not signed for another package and not -1 not signed for the first package. -4 If any package is invalid

This code is working for me:

  Last PackageManager pm = getPackageManager (); System.out.println (pm.checkSignatures ("com.testing1", "com.testing2"));  

Comments