java - application independent soap message handler -


I have applied a web services in weblogic10.3. I used SOAP message handler for logging. But now I must include my soap message handler code to enter each package. Is there any way to create a jar for this and include whatever we want in it. If yes, please let me know thank you ..

@SOAPMessageHandlers You should not use this much better.

I would recommend applying you to SOAPHandler & lt; MessageContext & gt; The interface and methods override handleRequest () , handleResponse () and 'Handlefault' messageContext are the details of incoming / outgoing soap messages / errors.

Applicable class needs to be added as a HandlerChain in Soap Contract. All your service packages are just in a deployable war \ ear, so you do not have to make a separate jar to include this single SOAPHandler implemenation.

For more information, see this link

For a full sample example, the link below will be helpful.


Comments