javascript - Jquery Treeview has wrong hitarea icon on persisted tree -


If I use the "cookie" option to continue the treeview position like this:

  // Apply the treeview to the container list (in the sidebar) $ ("# container_tree"). Tree View ({Damaged: True, Animated: "Fast", Continue: "Cookie", Cookie ID: "Container Traymen Menu"});  

I have a problem with the Hitria icon (the symbol used to toggle each level of the tree).

If I extend a part of the tree, then reload the page (like the cookie is about to go to the correct detail / collapse for every level and go to load), When reloaded, all hit arrays are plus signs, such that the view of the tree is assumed that nothing has expanded (though this cookie works fine, expanded sections are being expanded). When you click a Hitraia to fall, the zeros change in the icon, so the icon will always entangle how to behave.

OK, I've got it now.

Because this version of jquery treeview is started with the actual HTML element (UL, which you are turning into an open tree), it is a sensitive cause of performance property.

My UL was inside a DIV that was displayed: None on page load (I could toggle it with the button to fade it when necessary). It turns out that the position of the nodes was messed up at that point, where they were displayed correctly, but the plugin invertable (expanding both the +/- icons and functions / to treat everyone in an inverted manner ) Reads due to.

My solution was to use a negative left position for my DIV instead of the display property and it works like a charm =)


Comments