javascript - OnClick UIWebview -


I am loading the html file from the local. I am using UIWebView for the display html page. I have some image in the Html page when I click on the image then I need to go to the UIViewController page. In Prevoiseli I used the button type form. But now I do not want to submit the button type form.

.btn {margin: 15px auto 15px; Width: 293px; Height: 55px; Border: None; Cursor: indicator; Display: Block;}

View Controller:

  - (BOOL) Webview: (UIWebView *) webView StartLoadWithRequest: (NSURLRequest *) Request Navigation Type: (UIWebViewNavigationType) Navigation Type {NSString * absoluteUrl = [[Request URL] absolute string]; NSString * temp = [absolute url string heightiplying ocransoffstring: @ "@" with string: @ ""]; If ([temp isEqualToString: @ "didTap: // image"]) {[QACARHAHRRRRD Database]; [Remove from Self Modul Vij Controls permission: Yes]; } Yes return; }  

If you are the owner of the code HTML You can see more deatils in UIWebView representative


Comments