php - Gitignore files from an existing project -


I want to start a new repo on the current project, this idea is to be repaired, 60% of my project files As a template, so I can clone it quickly if I (I think I can use gitignore to get it but maybe there is a better way of doing it).

> For example: - There are 1 files / folders in website 1:

  index.php app / config / css /  

me Index.php and app / code for being in the repo as absolutely will be the same for all the websites of the future i clone. But I need Config / and CSS / to be unique to each website.

So now if I go to website 2 and clone the repo from the website, then get me index. APP and App / which means that I have to manually copy all the other files, is that Is there a better way to do it?

The reason for this is that when I update the files in the repo, I can pull them quickly on other clones

Perhaps there is an easy way to do this. .

Yes,

copy that you want to create a new folder with your new template repo Want to include in the structure and then create a new repo.


Comments