video streaming - Mpeg-dash code integration with videoJs player -


I am using a video player to play video, I must know that for any MPEG-dash in the video Support? ..I refer to this link to play MPEG-DASH video.

In the code

  videojs (this.get ('element')); // here it Obtain ('element') video object var url = .mpd manifest file var reference = new Dash.di.DashContext (); Var player = new media player (reference); Player.startup (); Player.attachView (this.get ('element')); // Player .attachSource (url);  

Now MPEG-dash video will play but the videos and dashes are not related to each other, so I should know how can I dump the video player?

You want to see this link: which says that you have a video element (especially type = "application / Dash + xml "). Apart from this, I'm not sure that Safari will support (or anytime) Dash yet, but the latest version of Chrome / Firefox is required.


Comments