angularjs - Angular how do I inject API base url -


Maybe I'm just thinking about it in the wrong words, but I do not seem able to find the right answer for my question :

"How do I inject an API URL in my service?"

Specifically, in the .net, I will create values ​​in the .config file and change the value to the appropriate environment (debug, QA, prod) to change that value then that value is needed.

According to the only thing I can do for AngularJS, do a value service with the end points of the environment? - Or use Grunt to change the value (how it's known in the environment).

I am very new to Kangaroo so that I can try to wrap my head for deployment in different environments. Please do not let the coward like an angle have been hosted on the site, thus I can not use the relative path.

Thank you in advance

Comments