c++ - what is the use of MSG structure and what are it parameters stands for? -


I am new to vc ++ and I am creating a win32 window application. I have got the default project in my visual studio, when I went through the code I found MSG msg; . I have searched a lot about it, what is its use and what is the criteria for it I got a very brief description in MSDN.

  typed text tag MSG {HWND hwnd; UINT message; Varadam Yiparam; LPARAM lParam; DWORD time; Number pt; } MSG, * PMSG, * LPMSG;  

The use of description and msg structure about the parameters was very low in understanding, so please let me know it.

If possible, refrain from doing anything with this structure. In order to use messages, you usually have all the needs in Visual Studio C ++, which are the SendMessage () and PostMessage () functions used to send messages, as well as messages. Message map in anything that is available The message map will deliver a special function message which usually only will not see the parameters wParam and lParam message parameters, or at all. There are many special messages map entries using the function with additional parameters from the message, often PT.

If you are writing actually at all the code at the Win32 level and not using MFC and message map support, things are very hard! You have a function that handles the message sent in a window window, which should use the message statement driven by the message value for specific actions of messages, usually those people pass wParam and lParam. For this name WindowProc Plus Googling should help the doctor catch you with it.


Comments