excel - Protected worksheet allows editing cell format by copy and paste -


I have a worksheet that is safe. Only some rooms are editable and users can write them but can not normally change the cell format. If she wants to copy and copy the data from another worksheet, then the cell formatting of the other worksheet is applied to my cells. I want my cell to be editable in value, but should not be editable in their cell format! How can I do this?

Thanks in advance!

Marco

itemprop = "text">

I used this to copy the user and whose cells If you decide to paste in the format is safe, then you only paste these values:

  Private Sub Worksheet_Change (ByVal target as Excel.Range) if Application.CutCopyMode = xlCopy again application. EnableEvents = false Application.Undo Target.PasteSpecial Paste: = xlPasteValues ​​Application.EnableEvents = True End then End Sub  

Destroys any pasted in worksheet And (only assume it again, no formatting) pastes.


Comments