web services - Kindle online formating Framework or Tool can be used for web application? -


This is my first time to post a question on StackHowfortflow:

I currently research I'm on Kindle's online framework, I think there are currently some websites supporting online kindle format, e.g.

I know that desktop applications such as "calibars" and "klegen" are not sure how to implement it through a web service. I was thinking that someone knows that there are any configurations or devices that can be implemented like this, I really would appreciate it.

Thank you

If you are on the tracks, then you kindlegen < / Code>, then use it to convert MOBI files (which is what we ended up doing) We also focus on installing a command-line caliber device Given, but it could not work on Santos 5.8.


Comments