python - Getting Cython to work in Windows 7 with Eclipse PyDev -


I'm trying to learn a new language. I'm a newbie. My operating system is Windows 7 and I have my IDE for Python development. I am using Eclipse PyDev in form.

I have tried to install and test Sithan according to the guides:

Enter my details here

Here is the content of my environment variable PATH :

  C: \ texlive \ 2012 \ Bin \ win32; C: \ Users \ jjepoh \ Jonne's_Programs \ CodeBlocks \ MinGW \ bin; C: \ Users \ jjepoh \ Jonne's_Programs \ SSH Client; C: \ Users \ jjepoh \ Jonne's_Programs \ Python \ Scripts;  

Minu has been set up under the notation:

Enter Image Here Details

I have installed Cython 0.20.1 using Windows Binaries:

I have Python 2.7.5 installed:

Here you can see Cython installed under Python:

To guide my hello.pyx, test_cython.py and setup.py :

Enter image details here

It looks like I I can compile the file, but I think something is wrong. The final result is:

Do you have any ideas, what are you remembering here? Why do not I import the module

Thank you for any help. Sorry for the big pictures, I thought it would help in giving as much detail as possible. I will give more information if asked.)

give me this user @IanH =)

Here are links to the solution You can see the result here:


Comments