ruby - How do I retrieve a Video by ID with Youtube API v3? -


I want to get a response in context of a video on YouTube. Let's say I'm identifying it and want to see if it's still on YouTube or not. How does the request look like?

I am using google-api-client with client_id and client_secret and do something like this:

client.execute (: Api_method => youtube.search .list, parameter => {: id => my_video_id, part => 'id, snippet'})

It just gives me a set This is not possible with default video data It is a matter of authentication because the uploading and removing of the video works well. But for this purpose I am not getting the right way. What am i doing

You should call instead.

  client.execute (: api_method = & gt; youtube.videos.list, parameter = & gt; {: id = & gt; my_video_id ,: part = & gt; 'id, snippet '})  

Comments