c# - ASP MVC child action renders form post to whatever URL the user is on -


I have a child's action on a controller that I want to render at the main layout of my web app. Partially provided for child action involves a form and I want POST action to be on the user's URL. Think of the webform consumer and posting back to the same page!

It seems that it breaks the MVC model because you can be on a page on which the controller has a real post-operative action, both of the child action partial and the main controller action When pointing to, where will the request be processed?

I can change the approach and the post to take a certain action on an administrator and then redirect the user back to the page,

or I contact the same URL I can keep and use javascript for everything.

There are some options, so this question is more than a recommended approach:

I am currently at MVC 4.


Comments