java - Pattern Matching Algorithm for Serial Numbers -


I have two CSV files that contain serial numbers for the device, one of them has the correct serial number which is directly connected to the device Is scanned from. Other reports are from our inventory system. I want to cross-reference to see both lists that both the items are on the list and at the same time I want to check possible matches for serial numbers.

I'll do programming in Java.

Example 1:

List A Serial Number: "AGJC-021645"

List B Serial Number: "AGJC-021645"

It would be an exact match but it is a very easy one. Example 2:

List A Serial Number: "AGJC-01254"

Potential Matching from List B: "AGJC-01253", "AGJC-00254 ", Etc ... with it I can tell my inventory staff to verify them.

In the worst case scenario, I have to make my own pattern matching algorithm, but there may be some library that already does it.

Thank you

I have similarity using Levenshtein distance instead of matching pattern Will calculate.

In Information Theory and Computer Science, Levenschatin Distance is a string metric for measuring the difference between the two sequences, informally, between the two words, Levenschatien's distance of one-a-letter editing The minimum number is (i.e. inclusion, extinction or replacement) in which one word is required to be converted to another. Edit the phrase The distance is used specifically to refer to Levenshatan distance, named after Vladimir Levenshitin, who was considering this distance in 1965. This pair is very closely related to string alignment.

You

/ html>

Comments