Unable to deploy my spring web project to eclipse internal tomcat server.(java.lang.ClassNotFoundException on tomcat startup) -


When I use an external template, it's OK. But I need to deploy my project on the internal launcher tomac server to use DCEMM class hot spapping. When I try to start eclipse from the eclipse server it says that it has not been able to mention one of my service classes as a bean in my spring security configuration file. I also tried to add the project to the Tomcat class path but it did not solve my problem.

UPDATE

I found out that the problem is that when I deploy the Tomek server to deploy my web project, no, copy the class Has been done:

  c: \ user \ mesum \ workspace \ .metadata \ .plugins \ org.eclipse.wst.server.core \ tmp0 \ wtpwebapps \ villapweb \ WEB-INF \ classes  

Actually, I have a src / java / main package structure in this folder but there is no class copy in it.

The Liberalization folder is ok (for example, depending on all the way that copies of Maven and other stuff are expected)

I think there is a m2e-wtp plugin Something can be wrong with what I do not know!

I am using Eclipse 4.3 BTW.

Resolve

I resolved this problem after these steps:

  1. Eclipse> Property> Project on Project Right-click on aspects
  2. Choose runtime in the right panel and select your target server Apply and OK.
  3. Right-click on the project module in the Server Module list and click on clean module work directory
  4. Right-click on the server and you can clean both the server and tomatoes work directory
  5. If that does not work, clear Project> and toggle the "Automatically build" option under Project menu item.

Tomcat now copy all the .class files to the target server and you do not find any class notofted exception because Tomcat starts.

[copy to respond to section]

after these steps Resolved this problem:

  1. Right-click on Eclipse> Properties> Project aspects on the project
  2. Choose runtime in the right panel and select your target server Apply and OK.
  3. In the server module list
  4. Right click on the project module and click on the clean module work directory, click on the server itself and you clear both the server and the Tomato Task Directory
  5. If that does not work, clear the project> and toggle the "Automatically build" option under the project

this That's Tomcat all now .class Hailon copy on the target server and Tomket start because you do not see any class Notfond exception.


Comments