wordpress - Woocommerce template override not working with woocommerce.php -


I have a template file with the optimization of a woocommerce site driving, and recently updated to Woocommerce 2.1.2 has gone.

The problem is that the changes made to myTemplate / woocommerce / archive-product.php are inserted, only when I delete woocommerce.php, but then all of my previous Optimization is lost

I have code in my woocommerce.php, as suggested by

   

And added support in my function.php like this:

  add_theme_support ('woocommerce');  

Other template files eg Woocommerce / content-single-product.php start working with changes made by me ...

Is this an update for v2? How can it be decided that my adaptation is working?

In addition, I tried copying collection-product.php to the plugin / woocommerce folder, but it seems that it is still not using that file ...

/ wp-content / plugins / woocommerce / include / class-wc-template-functions.php

Comment like these rows:

  if (is_singular ('product')) {// while (is_pause ()): the_post (); Wc_get_template_part ('content', 'single product'); // endwhile; } And {...  

Comments