java ee 7 - Deploy a war file to OpenShift WildFly -


"itemprop =" text ">

I have developed a Java EE7 application, that runs fine on the local level with WildFly 8.

I wanted to apply it to OpenShift, I made an account, said a WildFly 8 cartridge, announced the application, installed Ruby and RHC locally.

Now, I'm stuck on the next step, deploying my war file.

All articles, OpenSafet documentation, other stack overflow entries, etc. ... please mention using GIT! I am really surprised, because I am not interested in using Git or learning. I have already been running version and running and even automated build solutions (SVN and Maven for curious). Apart from this, I do not want OpenShift to get my application source. I just want to be able to upload war file to OpenShift so I could upload my war file to OpenShift WildFly.?

Thank you for your time.

Update 1

I use the " rhc configure-app myapp --no-auto-deploy - deployment-type using manual deployments Find a way to select binary ". It works fine.

Then I think I'm going to use " rhc deploy some \ path \ myapp.war --app myapp ". But this fails (some things are hidden by me using "X"):

  In progress for the application 'D: /foo/bar/myapp.war' Deployment application myapp ... binary artifact stop gear wildfly cart stop deployment is preparing for deployment gzip Preparing deployment is beginning to create new deployment directory: stdin has more than one entry - not noticed / rested Bin / resin: hair 13 / bin / resin sign Died with: Error is not recovery: Now with the 'gear binary deployment' (exit code: 2) executed with error during exit, again / bin / resin -xz for more information about the problem, Try running the command: Error message: Unable to move the deployment archive using the command '--trace' option error in the local file deployment. Ssh income tax XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@myapp-mydomain.rhcloud.com 'o-binary deployment' SSH command = 255  

According to the documentation ended with exit status: Manually form with you I can not believe that "rhc deploy" command supports standard war files.

Instead, instead, I must manually copy the file as a copy

According to the character described here, through the SQP -


Comments