java - Error called"NoClassDEFFoundError "comes when running a applet -


Hey guys, I have a problem that is wasting my time for hours, which gives me an error "NoClassDEFFoundError Incorrect name (bigfish / big fish) "When I try to run my HTML file in which the class is included and the applet is in Bigfish my project name and package name is my class name in the BigFish category, which includes an applet. And i have my html file Micro Big Fish is located called located large fish class file. how to do this. It comes in Firefox and I can not make changes in Chrome. It's not working since the month (even not open) How can I run my applet on the web?

.. I called BigFish in my html file where the BigFish class file is located.

This will probably not work in the bigFish package, the loose class file should be in the server's corresponding naming directory, therefore, the directory on the server assuming HTML is www , the structure should look something like this:

  • www directory
    1. bigFish < / Code> Directory
      • BigFish.class
    2. BigFish.html

Comments