python - numpy.i is missing. What is the recommended way to install it? -


I am writing a C ++ library that calls both C ++ and Python using the SWIG-Python interface can be done. When I use Python I would like to do some functions in the library to return the numpy array.

The SWIG document [1] says that under numpy.i , the numpy / docs / swig can be used for this purpose But I can not find this directory on the following directory.

  • Scientific Linux 6.4 (RHEL 6.4 clone) + Python 2.6 + NMPEE 1.4 (installed via yum )
  • OS X Mavericks + Python 2.7 + NMPE 1.8 ( easy_install )
  • OS X Mavericks + Python 2.7 + NMPE 1.8 (source created from Dragon Setup) .py install < / Code>)

numpy.i under numpy-1.8.0 / doc / swig if I'm from NumPy site Get .tar.gz source code.

So I would like to know what is the best or recommended way to install , this file is not automatically installed when python setup.py install is executed.

On my system is numpy.i .

As I have distributed this library to my colleagues, by putting numpy.i in my code it can be an easy solution. But I'm concerned about the version mismatch with their sample.

[1]

The safest option might be to have a A copy of numpy.i is to be bundled, because the file is currently not installed by Normal only.

numpy.i is written through the file sample C-API, so backward compatibility questions are the same as if you have written hand-written C code.


Comments