How to change the orientation of the x-axis label in an asp.net radar chart? -


On my webpage I have 4 radar charts. Three out of four charts have horizontally x axis labels. One of the charts is centered at the center of the chart.

All charts are created equally dynamically. I believe this is happening because a chart has a large number of points.

Please see the image below Enter image details here

I have the following code to set the orientation of Xaxis, but it does not work.

ca.xxX.TextOrientation = TextOrientation.Horizontal;

I have tried so far which code has not worked. I've seen this to insert the following code, whether I can change the orientation of any axis, it changes the orientation of the y axis, but not the x-axis.

  foreach (Axis axis axis in chartiaresia) {axis.LabelAutoFitStyle = LabelAutoFitStyles.None; Axis. Label Auto FitMox Fonts Sections = 50; Axis. ISLL AutoFitt = Incorrect; Axis.LabelStyle.Angle = 90; Execute Orientation = Test Orientation. Horizontal; }  

How do I make all the charts horizontally with their X-axis labels?

may be useful to someone else in the future, then answer your question:

  chart. Other options  radial  and  circular   [series 1] ["circular label" style = "] =" horizontal ";  

/ P>

Please see the following links for more information about custom attributes.


Comments